Saturday, October 23, 2010

2 Weeks as a Rabbit

A lacto ovo vegetarian. A vegetarian that eats dairy and eggs. That's what I've decided to be for the next two weeks, mainly because I just want to see if I can do it. As almost everyone that knows me knows, I'm probably the biggest health nut you'll ever meet. I'd choose a carrot over a cookie any day (which I guess is why I've heard the name 'carrot boy' so much). Anyway, I figured that if I'm studying to be a personal trainer right now eventually I'd have to help someone who's a vegetarian and I'd need to understand what it's like, plus I thought it would be kinda fun in a goofy self-inflicted pain kind of way. 

I decided to include dairy and eggs mainly because I really, really like dairy and eggs and I don't feel like giving those up. The other reason being that eggs and milk are mixed into a lot of different foods and I don't know yet how to tell if they're in what I'm eating yet or not. Anyway, I'll keep ya'll posted as to how it goes and hopefully in two weeks I will be able to tell you what exactly is it like to be a vegetarian (lacto ovo to be precise).

No comments:

Post a Comment