Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I...

...learned some Korean, ate a banana, saw a guy with a bowl cut, fenced, did some homework, watched a girl get slung into the air after her feet let go of the seat while on the lat pulldown machine, took a nap, thought about China, felt bad for the employees at the Tilley who have to listen to the scream-o concert, read a hilarious website, reminisced about my senior trip, considered phlebotomy, learned how to read an EKG, almost lost my toes, walked from class to my dorm barefoot (closely related to the losing of the toes), read the Koran (and the Bible too),spent too much time on facebook,debated between physician assistant or physical therapy school, talked to my mom, and ate some really good chicken.

Oh yeah, here's the website - Funny Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment