Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Crucifixion According to Bean

As I get geared back up for juvee this year I'm reminded of one conversation in particular from last year . One night one of the guys asked what Jesus' crucifixion was. Bean, another inmate, took it from there.

"You don't know what Jesus' crucifixion is? I know, I know! They brought Jesus in, and He didn't do no bad stuff. I mean, He's Jesus. He's good, He can't sin. So they bring Jesus in and are blaming Him for all these things, and Jesus is just standing there, and He's like (tilts chin up defiantly) 'Yeah, so what?'. And Jesus didn't do any of this stuff, but the people keep blaming Him, and then they nailed Him to the cross man. And He was up there for a while, and then He died and spent three days in the grave, and then came back to life, and went to Heaven. And that's what happened."

Well done, Bean. I couldn't of said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment