Saturday, May 12, 2012

Greatest Quotes of Spring '12

Another semester has come and gone, and once again I've been keeping track of some of the greatest quotes and conversations in order to give a small idea of what things have been like lately. Here you go.

  • "Sil, when you're older are you gonna have a cool voice like Morgan Freeman?"
  • "I'd be so ticked if my kid got pregnant. That's why I want boys."
  • K-"She's one of them home school girls that stays in her room 23/7." Me-"23/7?" K-"Yeah, she's gotta go to class!"
  • "Hey! Get back here! I can't be creeping on people by myself! I need an accountability partner!"
  • Professor-"What's that on your face?" Girl in class-"Ringworm."
  • "I took the bus the other day, and it was just me and a bunch of white people. My first thought was, 'White people take the bus?!'"
  • "Hey! Quit acting like a pregnant girl!"
  • Professor-"I realize a lot of this lecture is common sense, but I've got to say it for the kinesiology majors."

No comments:

Post a Comment