Saturday, October 25, 2014

Holy Smokes.

Woah. I don't even know where to begin.

It's a beautiful day here today, so I decided to spend a little time out geocaching.

I'm driving down the highway on my way to the last cache of the day, a sneaky little hide that a few friends and I failed to find the other day.

All of a sudden, the black SUV about 30 yards ahead of me in the left lane veers off into the median, and over-corrects, causing their car to skid sideways into the right lane.

The gold sedan in front of me slams on their brakes.

I slam on mine, and realizing I'm going to hit the sedan, I quickly get into the left lane with only a couple of feet to spare.

I look into my rear view mirrors as I pull over into the median, and notice that the black SUV somehow ended up in the median facing traffic.

I ran up to their car, as the lady inside screams, "IT WAS A SPIDER!!"

The two little girls in car seats in the back seat are crying.

Their car didn't flip.
Gold sedan didn't hit them.
I didn't hit gold sedan.
Nobody was in my left lane.
Black car didn't hit any cars in the right lane.
Nobody behind us hit anybody
Did I thread the needle as the black SUV made a loop?

Holy smokes.

Somebody had their hand on that scene.
Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment