Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back to Math Class

As of tomorrow, my extended break is officially over.

Back to grad school, and back to papers till 2am. Despite the workload, I'm actually looking forward to this semester's classes though. I start up with yet another statistics class tomorrow (making this my 6th stats class), but I've slowly grown to appreciate it.

Nothing like good ol' multiple linear regression analysis to help you appreciate the finer things in life.

Aside from being a fake math nerd though, here's a little bit of what else has been going on lately:

I've still been doing a lot of hiking, and found this bird's nest made out of snake skin the other day.

I'm sure there's a Bible lesson here, somewhere.
 I'm attempting to do a little bit of leather work...

I'm secretly making a Russian hat and shoes. Don't tell Yellowhed. I wanna wear it next time I see her folks.
 I just bought a tin whistle...

Titanic theme song. Done.

I've become addicted to Ticket to Ride...


And...I just got back from the Mid-West, where dogs are dressed in sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment