Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Greatest Quotes of Fall '11

The semester has finally come to an end, and in order to give somewhat of a taste as to how things have been on campus lately, all semester long I've been keeping track of the greatest quotes and conversations of this past fall. Here are a few of them. I hope you enjoy.

  • "Man, what I wouldn't do for a sweet pastry right now."
  • "You peed in my pants!"
  • "In this jar is a lateral meniscus. I'm going to pass it around for all to see. It came from my right knee." (This same professor later passed around a rod that had been in her spine.)
  • "We made 300 egg sandwiches a day. It was gonna be an empire."
  • "Why am I always attracted to married women? I'm like James Bond."
  • "People used to do that to the monkeys back home. They'd inject vodka into an orange, and wait for a monkey to eat it."
  • "I'm gonna give you a best friend hug."
  • Russel-"What class you writing a paper for?"  Me-"Exercise leadership."  Russel-"You have a class on casting out demons?"
  • "We did have one guy that just smelled horrible. He walked into the room, and I thought to myself, 'Ohh, you're poor.'"
  • "What's a good song to play on his computer for when he gets back? How about 'I'm a sinner and I need Jesus'?
  • "You. Me. Bucket of chicken. Snowflex."
  • Mom-"Happy birthday Granny! You're 95!" Granny-"Well, happy birthday to you too!" Mom-"Uhh, thanks!"
  • "Ewww. There's a leaf in my salad."

No comments:

Post a Comment