Saturday, December 29, 2012

Greatest Quotes Of Fall '12

*Sigh* Another semester has gone by, and though it certainly wasn't fast, and has been the craziest almost 5ish months in my life, I still managed to keep track of a few of the greatest quotes around campus, and at home (for break stuff), to give you an idea of how things have been going. Here are a few.


  • W - "Did you know that if you try to iron a carpet because it looks wrinkly, this thin plastic stuff melts, and gets all over the iron?" Me - "Did you try it?" W - "Yeah, last semester."
  • (little sister holding stethoscope) "I wonder what it sounds like if you fart in this thing?"
  • (same sister, still holding stethoscope) "Wowww, that's cool! And it's not even electric!"
  • W - "One time in high school we had a quiz on the periodic table of the elements. We had to name an element, and I couldn't think of any, so I put thunder. It wasn't one."
  • L - "Maddy! Hurry up! You're taking forEVerrrr!" M - "I'm flossing my teeth!" L - "Are you flossing behind every single tooth?" M - "THAT'S THE CONCEPT OF IT!!"
  • W - "How are you related to Uncle Bobby?" Me - "He's my uncle."
  • (sitting at lunch) "What would you do if I pulled off my shirt, and all below my neck was muscles and skeletons?"

No comments:

Post a Comment