Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just Another Day at the Office

It's pretty late in the evening, and I'm wrapping things up with my last client of the evening. I'm the only personal trainer on site at the moment that I know of, and so the personal training studio should be completely empty. Nobody's allowed in there without a trainer, so we should have the place to ourselves to finish our last exercise: 3 sets of bicep curls.

We walk up to the door, I open it, and there directly in front of me stands a half-naked lady in a bikini and high heels, with a 600 pound slab of muscle who I assume was her husband sitting on a bench nearby.

Me: "Uhhh, are ya'll ok if we come in here real quick?"

Husband: "Yeah man, come on in. We're just working our way through some poses real quick."

My client and I quickly grab the dumbbells we need, and silently perform our first set with our faces towards the corner. We must've looked like rabbis at the Wailing Wall.

That's when the lady started to practice walking down a catwalk.

Yep. We left.

I left my phone in there by accident while they were still 'practicing' though. So, I asked one of the female staff to go in there and get it for me. Apparently, this kind of thing must happen pretty often while I'm not there, because she didn't even seemed shocked.

She grabbed my phone, and the guy told her he didn't know why we left, as he told us it was okay for us to be in there (even though THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE).

Most awkward session ever.

Do these kinds of things happen at a normal gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment