Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Thought That Was the Way to a Man's Heart?

One of the things that I really appreciate about where I work is how awesome my patients are. To prove just how awesome they are, every Christmas I get buried under a plethora of incredibly thoughtful and creative gifts.

Let's just say that my wife is fond of some gifts more than others.


Me: "Today was a good day for Christmas presents. I got all sorts of stuff!"

Yellowhed: "What'd you get?"

Me: "Well, here's a rum cake."

Yellowhed: "Cool."

Me: "Here's an orange with those smell-goody things stuck all in it."

Yellowhed: "Cool."

Me: "Here's a book on blacksmithing someone gave me. I'm pretty excited about it."

Yellowhed: "Cool."

Me: "And here's a giftcard to Olive Garden."

Yellowhed: [while fist pumping] "SUHHWEEET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment