Tuesday, June 17, 2014

9 Minutes to Kill

I've been working on a powerpoint presentation for overweight high school kids attempting to build muscle today (well, kinda. I spent most of the day avoiding it by going swimming and meandering through the local hiking store), and currently have exactly 9 minutes before I have to leave for my last session of the day.

So, the powerpoint pretty much just got thrown out of the window. (I'll just do it later! Yeah, right. And I'll trim the poison ivy off the back porch again, too.)

And so, I sit here typing and reading Action Potential, my favorite medicine-y blog, with the knowledge that I have 6 more papers/projects to write within the next 2.5 weeks before my diabetes class starts up.

Tonight. It's getting done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment