Friday, June 27, 2014

How to Skip a Couple Heartbeats

Fake emergencies are nothing new to where I work. Honestly, some days I wonder if the members of my gym are taking bets to see how long it'll take before they put some of the staff in the hospital with some of the things they try to pull.

Attempting to tie your shoe while on a treadmill that's moving? Let me just tell you ahead of time. That's a bad idea.

Faking a heart attack as a joke while doing push-ups? Also a bad idea.

And then there's today.

I'm running around helping gym members with the new software program when a man in a sling begins to yell "HELP! HELP!", while frantically pointing across the gym.

I quickly run over and ask, "What's wrong?! What is it?!"

Gym member: "Can you get me a new piece of paper?"

That man owes me a new pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment