Thursday, August 7, 2014

All Kindsa Happenins

So Yellowhed's and my first anniversary was this past weekend! Woohoo!

We went away to the coast for the weekend to check out some pretty cool historical sites/go shopping. Well, she did most of the shopping. I just hung around the front of each store reading "Investing for Dummies". (Seriously, if you know anything about mutual funds, let me know.)

I recently accepted a new position at work as well! The receptionist ended up leaving for another clinic here in town, and as a result, we had nobody to schedule new patients/deal with the insurance companies/etc. It's been pretty good so far. I completely overbooked us for this coming week so that we're going to be at the clinic all night, and still have a pretty steep learning curve ahead of me with the insurance stuff, but it's still fun.

In other news, our house is infested with tiny ants...
They like Italian food. They must be Italian ants.

I finally got my stuff from home to make a little gym in the basement...

And Yellowhed tried to fix our "noisy" fan by punching it at 2 in the morning...
"I was trying to fix it!"

So, things have been good. I'm completely exhausted from working late into the nights, and my biggest load of classes yet is coming up this fall, but I can honestly say that I absolutely love what I'm doing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment