Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Can COOK!

One of the things I've realized over the past few months is that it's finally time for me to learn how to cook.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I'm pathetic. The summer before I married Yellowhed I lost 10 pounds just trying to live off of my own cooking.

Seriously. I can't even seem to learn how to microwave a microwave burrito.


And now, with Yellowhed working past dinner time as she goes through nursing school, I've finally decided that it's time for me to cook.

I've been making progress. I started with learning how to microwave eggs.


It's ok, but nothing spectacular.  Plus the mug gets heated to close to the temperature of Hades in the process. I've since learned that Walmart sells rotisserie chickens. I combined this new knowledge with Youtube's videos of how to cook rice and beans, and voila!


My very first REAL meal! Was it good? Nope! It was super dry, but I made it, and that's good enough for me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment