Thursday, November 6, 2014

Random Happenings

A lot's been going on the past few weeks. Aside from trying to not completely destroy my bank account with grad school, I've been working a lot of 10-12 hour days training people. Holy smokes. Talk about living for the weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love training, and it's fantastic, but when you barely have time to lift for yourself, are spending your evenings studying healthcare insurance, and are living out of a lunchbox, you really reeeeeeeally look forward to Saturday.

In the meantime though, I've also learned how to make a pretty schweet loaf of cinnamon raisin bread...


Have been praying the frost doesn't kill my green pepper...


I've learned that you have to wear shoes inside a Yellowhed house...

"Oops."
"I thought I picked all of those up!"

I've had the opportunity to read some awesome books in between shifts...



Annnnd, I've been spied on by the neighborhood's crazy cat...


So, life's been good. I'm working my tail off, but I honestly love what I'm doing, and still think that I've got the most awesome job in the world. I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening though. Jes' sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment